First Base Day Centre

This Grade II* Listed building was designed by John Crunden and dates back to 1766 where it was used as a ballroom for the Castle Inn and later a private chapel of the Royal Pavilion for the Royal family. As St Stephen’s Church, it was then bought and moved location to Montpelier Place in 1852 where it remains to this day.

The project won a Sussex Heritage Award in 2012
Full Documentation