Compton Cottage

Compton Cottage originates from around 1770, built as a two roomed malmstone and brick thatched cottage in Frogmore, East Meon. It was extended and modified over the next 250 years gaining bedrooms and living spaces with its external appearance changing from modest thatched cottage to a four bedroomed house with red tiled Hampshire vernacular style exterior and Georgian casement windows.